HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Back From Fall Quilt Market

Cottonwood Creek (left) and Letters From Grace in the new Tall Grass green fabrics (right)
Quilt market was fun.  It's always great to go to see all that is new and wonderful in our world of quilting.  This is the Marcus Fabrics booth.  
I was in the next booth to the left.
L to R: Nancy Rink, Paula Barnes, MaryEllen Robison, me, Karen Styles, Sarah Maxwell and Dolores Smith
One of the most fun parts of being at market is getting together with my sister Marcus designers!  
I am so jazzed to be ale to share the news of my brand new 2018 BOM called Pieceful Pines!
Pieceful Pines made its debut and I'm happy to report was well received!  Yay!!  This new BOM program will begin March of 2018 so ask for it at your local quilt shop.  Stay tuned right here for more news on Pieceful Pines as I complete the program.  I will have fabric to show you early in December.  

I returned home for one day to repack luggage and pack the car for a guild visit in central Illinois.  I had a great time there with a truly friendly group of ladies.  Lots of fun! 

I came home only to awaken with a bad stomach flu and severe headache that kept me in bed 4 days (had flu shot 2 weeks earlier!)  YUCK!!  I hate being sick.  I lay in bed thanking my lucky stars I didn't catch it when I was away from home (that would really be horrible!), but also lay there thinking of the thousand of things I had to do.  

On the mend and back to work!!  Life happens....that's all I can say.  

7 comments:

  1. Glad you are over the flu. Looking forward to this BOM. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth looks cozy and inviting. I like the photo with you and your fellow designers.
    Pieceful Pines is another great design, Pam. A perfect Christmas quilt, or even for cabin/woodsy decor. A nice size, too.
    Sorry you were down. Queasy stomach is the worst feeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your booth was beautiful! So happy to hear you are on the mend. Maybe it is just the time of year, but everyone I know who went to Houston came home with some sort of illness. Funny how that doesn't deter us from going!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no!! I'm so sorry you had that nasty flu, but also am glad it waited until you were in your comfy place. Now that is past and on to brighter and better things, like working on your new BOM, witch is gorgeous!! And your booth turned out great Pam, sure wish I could have seen it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to see the new BOM! That will be something I can look forward to working on for the new year. Hope you will be feeling better soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're feeling better. My local shop usually carries your BOM's so I have something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    ผลบอลพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete