HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Tiny Little Two-Patches

My studio is humming with all kinds of new things happening.  My new BOM fabric, called Pieceful Pines, was delivered and we're starching and cutting to begin sewing the blocks and testing the pattern.  (I'll have more to show you about Pieceful Pines very soon!)

In the meantime, when I have a few minutes here and there, I am piecing tons - TONS - of these little Two Patches.  One inch squares.  I have a future quilt in mind for these babies!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to participate in my little Half Square Triangle poll.
Here are the results...

Question:  When I make Half Square Triangles, I......

13% said I use the traditional method
12% said I use triangle papers
75% said I make it larger and trim it to size

So very interesting, I think.  

Make some time for stitching....you know you want to!

Be well....

6 comments:

  1. All of the little squares are soo cute! I am looking forward to seeing what your quilt looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you make from these little cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pile of yummyness you have there!! Such cute little beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you do with those little beauties! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing these little 2-patches! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a terrific BOM, and the fabrics are perfect for it. I absolutely adore quilting "in the season" instead of out of it, but sometimes you just want to finish something out of season so it'll be ready to use when that time starts!

    ReplyDelete