HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, January 19, 2018

Something Sweet and FREE!!

Valentine quilt ~ FREE with qualifying purchase!
Remember the poll I had on my blog about a month ago?  Valentine quilts were at the bottom of the list, so.....I thought I would design one.  Your candy dish needs a little quilt to make a cute vignette!  

This sweet little Valentine quilt pattern/kit may just be coming to your home absolutely FREE!!  
Valentine quilt size approx 9" x 14"
* Place an on-line order for at least $15 to receive the pattern FREE!


* Place an on-line order for at least $35 or more and receive the pattern AND fabric kit FREE!!

(NOTE: Qualifying total does not include shipping.)
(Sorry....candy not included.  My son ate it all!)

Here's how this will work....

 ~ Qualifying orders placed Friday, January 19th through Sunday, January 21st are eligible.  

~ Your freebie will be added to your order when we package it up.   The Valentine quilt is not found on my website so don't worry about having to place it in the shopping cart.  

~ Similar fabrics may be substituted.  

~ One offer per person.   

~ The total of items purchased determines your free gift.  Shipping charges are not included.


There are lots of new things on my website to order!!  

My brand new fabric collection....Tall Grass....is now on the website.   Fat Quarter bundles are ready to go!!


I have re-stocked kits for all three of the Tokens of the Past: Two Color Classics quilts!

There are loads of patterns, fabric bundles and fabric by the yard.

Check out the notions section, too.  

Bloc-Loc rulers are in stock along with many more very useful items!

You can piece this little quilt and have it ready to enjoy on Valentine's Day!

Thank you for your continued support of my quilt designs, patterns and fabrics.  You make it possible for me to continue doing what I love and I appreciate it more than you know.

Click here to browse Heartspun Quilts!

Happy Shopping!


4 comments:

  1. Your valentine table topper is adorable! I would love to make myself one. I just treated myself to a bundle of your Tall Grass fabrics from your website, thank you. I am looking forward to getting them. They are so very pretty. Have a wonderful day Pam.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well gee whiz! Who can resist an offer as sweet as this! :-) Love this Valentine Table Topper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, your little Valentine quilt is adorable!! And I love the soft green colors in your Tall Grass line. I hope your son enjoyed all that yummy candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely,i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    หนังไทย

    ReplyDelete