HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy Independence Day America!

 

Creating patriotic quilts is one of my favorite things to do.  Seems I want to make every patriotic quilt, cross stitch and wool project I see.  Wishful thinking, I know.  If you love patriotic projects like I do, I'm hoping my America quilt above tugs at your heart.

My America quilt is featured in the current issue of Primitive Quilts and Project magazine, Summer, 2022 issue.

The America and stars appliques are super easy as I did them with wool.  The quilt is all pieced and measures 20 x 29 inches.  Pick up your copy at your local quilt shop or favorite newsstand before they're gone!

Wishing you a very Happy Independence Day!

Let there be peace in every land, 

and God Bless America!


No comments:

Post a Comment