HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Doll Bed Dowry ~ Christmas Eve Quilt Freebie!

 

A little change from my Quilt Archaeology promotions (which I love), I thought I'd introduce something new with Doll Bed Dowry.

What's up with the name?  Well, any little doll and her bed would need a selection of quilts, and isn't that what a dowry is?  It was said, way back when, that a woman needed thirteen quilts for her dowry, with the last one, the thirteenth, being the most lovely of them all.  I thought it a fitting name for a pile of lovely doll quilts.  The dowry quilts are not based on an old quilt, like Quilt Archaeology, but are of my own design.

Christmas Eve - by Pam Buda of HeartspunQuilts.com
This quilt, called Christmas Eve, is the first in the Doll Bed Dowry series.  Just like Quilt Archaeology, the pattern is free until Monday.

Quilt size is 16" x 16"

Place an order for $45 or more (not including shipping) of any quilting goodies on my website, and I'll include the kit absolutely FREE!  No need to add anything to your shopping cart, I will include it with your qualifying order.

REMEMBER to download your FREE Christmas Eve pattern before Monday, December 4th.  After that, it is still available for a nominal fee.

Here's what's new.....

The Save-All Quilt by Pam Buda of HeartspunQuilts.com

I have several kits available.....



....many, many new color bank bundles.....
....lots and lots of yardage, including my new Butternut & Peppercorn 2 collection, and notions....lots of quilting goodies to choose from!

Click here to shop my website.

Click here for the FREE Christmas Eve pattern.

The free pattern is a token of thanks to all of you for your continued support of my little business.  I am so very grateful for each and every order, and quite frankly, wouldn't continue to be here without you!  I hope you like making this sweet, little quilt.  I know you have a lot of choices in quilting goodies, and I thank you so very much for your orders.

Keep your needle busy and your heart content.  Be well, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment