HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Pre-Order Piecemakers Sampler Bundles!!

 

My new Piecemakers Sampler fabrics will be here soon!  If you'd like to pre-order a Fat Quarter, Half Yard or One Yard bundle of this gorgeous fabric collection, here's your chance.

The collection features five assorted neutrals, and twenty one assorted prints in a wide variety of colors!  Twenty six prints in all.



The color of the blue print at the top of this photo is not color correct.  A truer representative of the color is in the photo of the quilt above.

You can pre-order a Fat Quarter, Half Yard or One Yard bundle of Piecemakers Sampler from now through December 20th.

I expect the fabric mid-January, so as soon as I can cut fold and bundle the fabrics, I'll have them out to you ASAP!

Click here to pre-order a luscious bundle for yourself!  Merry Christmas to YOU!

The Piecemakers Sampler quilt (pictured above) is a block of the month.  It's only available through participating quilt shops.  There are many participating, so ask your LQS if they are.  The program begins February, 2024.

IN THE STUDIO.....
I'm busy as always working on new fabric collections.  And, oh boy, there are some goodies coming very soon!  Next up will be....
I just received my sample yardage of this to-die-for collection, so I'll be starching, cutting and sewing as soon as I can.  Strawberry Emery is due to arrive in February.

I want to share this beautiful quilt with you.  It was made by Cindy Williams of Louisville, KY.  She used bundles from my two  Plumberry fabric collections.  Cindy used Marsha McCloskey's Storm At Sea pattern.  I sure love the Storm At Sea design and this quilt does not disappoint!  It's stunning!!  Thanks, Cindy, for allowing me to share your gorgeous quilt with everyone.

Keep your needle busy and your heart content!  Be well....


No comments:

Post a Comment