HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, September 21, 2012

Forget Me Not Sewalong ~ Part Thirteen

I can hardly believe that we've been sewing together six weeks already!  Time sure does fly by when we're having fun.  This week's sewing is easy, breezy.  You'll have this done in half an hour!

Here's your cutting and sewing instructions for Part Thirteen:

Pink Print
*Cut (6) 5 3/8" squares for HST

Blue Print
*Cut (6) 5 3/8" squares for HST

Directions:

In the usual manner, draw a diagonal line on the wrong side of the pink squares.  Match with a blue square, and sew 1/4 inch on each side of the drawn line.  Cut apart and press to the blue.


Yup...you're all done!  I bet you're wondering how this will all come together, aren't you?  The wait is almost over.  Next Friday will be the big REVEAL.....I can hardly wait!  I've been keeping this a secret for a lonnnnnggg time, and I so want to share the quilt with you. 

 
Tomorrow, I'm picking up my BFF, Lynn M., and we're heading to
one of our favorite folk art shows of the season! 
Hopefully, I'll have some good pictures to share with you.
Hope you're doing fun things with your weekend....
I'll bet you'll be spending some time with your sewing machine!
 
Have fun....Pam


4 comments:

  1. You do have me wondering but I trust you:) I hate to see this come to an end...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll wait until next week... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Sylke: I think I'll wait till next week to start this one. Since I'm using different fabrics and hand piecing rather than machine piecing, I really need to be able to see what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally finished this step. You can see my blocks here:
    http://rainbowpincushion.blogspot.com/2012/10/weekly-update.html

    ReplyDelete