HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, April 22, 2013

Decision Made


You may remember a few weeks ago when I asked for your opinion about the fabrics in the photo above.  You shared your ideas and thoughts...all of which were great by the way....and did give me lots to think about.  But...in the end, while I love all of the fabrics in the photo, it just wasn't working for me.  So, I set them aside for awhile to work on something else, and decided to go a completely different route.



I chose these fabrics instead.  Same color palette, but I knew when I laid them out that it was right for me.  I've really learned to trust my gut instincts (on many, many things!), and am pretty happy with this combo.  Quilt will be under construction this week, so stay tuned.





Last week, I had the pleasure of returning to the quilt guild of Lodi, Wisconsin.  All I can say is ....lucky me!....as this is a fun and talented group of ladies!!   Thanks, ladies!  I had a wonderful time!!



Spinning Wheel pattern by Heartspun Quilts
I taught my "Mock Needle-turn Applique by Machine" class, and used my brand new  Spinning Wheel pattern (coming soon).  You can see the reel block on the tables.  I loved seeing all the different fabrics everyone chose for their quilt.  I'm very lucky and blessed to spend my day working with quilters!  

I'd love to visit your quilt guild!  I'm presently booking lectures and workshops in 2015.  Click here to see all my lecture and workshop offerings.

Stay tuned as I have lots to share with you this week!  

1 comment:

  1. I like both of the fabric combos--don't think you could go wrong with either one. Look forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete