HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, July 29, 2019

Circa 1880 Nine Patch Blocks & Sizing Mystery

By now, most of you know I am a huge believer in treating my fabric with sizing or starch before I cut into it.  The benefits are many and well worth your time.  

A little while ago, my friend and co-worker, Debbie, and I became a little panicked when we couldn't find my favorite Magic sizing anywhere.  It was gone!  For weeks!!  Oh no!  

I had been using it for years....now what?  Let's make a long story short...
They released this new look on the can.  Sigh....don't ya hate when they repackage something you've been using for years, and then you can't find it or don't know what version is your favorite?

So....I hope to save you the trouble of looking for our old Magic sizing spray, and look for this new can.  Same good stuff on the inside.  Works like a charm!  


4 comments:

  1. I haven't used this brand, but I do know the frustration of trying to find a product without success, only to find it had a package makeover and I hadn't recognized it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happens to me all the time st the hair saon. And I work there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was supposed to say "at the hair salon" ! Good grief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cosmetics that I use renamed their products last year. Same packaging, new names. Claimed that the new branding will attract younger customers. aaaaarrrrrrggghhh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete