HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, October 7, 2019

Circa 1880 Nine Patch Blocks & New Bundles

I can't believe that this is our 40th Circa club week!  Time flies by way too quickly, especially when we're having fun!  Autumn is in the air here in Chicagoland....my favorite time of year.  I love the cooler temperatures, the color in the changing leaves, and the mums and pumpkins popping up everywhere.  I love all four seasons for the different things they bring.

We just cut a new bunch of shirting prints in a fat quarter bundle.  More color bank bundles will be coming soon.   I love picking up color bank bundles of fabric colors I'm in need of.  I'm always on the look-out for purples and plums and dusty pinks.  Oh...and warm golds too.  And, let's not forget good blacks!  Ok, ok....I'll stop now.  Click here to shop for bundles.

Enjoy the day and let's all take some time to feed our soul with those stitches we sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment