HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, April 24, 2020

Safe Keeping ~ Part Two ~ Correction


My apologies everyone!!  I have a mistake in the cutting directions for the LeMoyne Star.

From the light print:

Cut (4) 1 1/2" x 2 1/2" rectangles.....

not 1 1/2" x 3 1/2".

Also, trim your Half Square Triangles to 1 1/2"
square.

So, so sorry about this!!  At least your pieces are bigger than need be and you can cut them down to the proper size. 

My bad!!  I feel terrible....ugh!

The corrections are in my original blog post in red.  

Katie O...thanks for your comment alerting me to the problem.  I think it's my brain that's fried!


3 comments:

  1. No worries Pam ~ your only human just like the rest of us. And I have a feeling a lot of our brains are not acting as they should. I hope you and your family are all still safe. Thanks for the update and we will carry on........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving these little blocks. Both #1 and #2 are complete. Thanks for providing us with this adorable project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay, Pam! This self quarantine is making everybody crazy, I had to put down my cross stitch because I was frogging (ripping out) everything I had stitched!
    Just finished cutting Cheddar and Chocolate for my Thimble Charm Quilt, I was really wanting more cheddars in the quilt and had run out of them (couldn't find any in my bin of over 3,500 thimbles)
    I have the fabric roll for your Circa 1800 quilt, but cannot find anyone who sells extra time so I can make everything I have! LOL!

    ReplyDelete