HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy 4th!



Happy 4th of July!!

Independence Day is one of my favorite holidays of the year.  I love decorating the house in red, white and blue from June to September.  I L*O*V*E this country and the people in it!

To celebrate this national holiday, and more to the point, to thank you...my faithful readers, who support me with your kind comments and emails, with buying my fabric at your local quilt shop, and with your orders on my website, I want to THANK YOU!!  

This little woolen design is my 4th of July Freebie gift to you.  You can print the directions here.

In the next few days, pull your scraps together and stitch the top.  On July 9th, I will post a unique way to finish this project, so be sure to stop back here at my blog for all the details.

Until then, celebrate...keep safe, stay healthy and God Bless America!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! This is going to be made TODAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet of you, Pam. Thanks! I will see what I can do to get this made in snatches of time here and there. Looking forward to see how you set it.
    Happy 4th to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Pam! I LOVE your sweet little Patriotic 4th of July Wooly! I love our beautiful Country, too. People need to settle down and be kind. God bless America!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Independence Day, Pam. Thanks so much for this cute pattern. Still working on my Antebellum and love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this free pattern...it's sweet and lovely. I share your sentiments about Independence Day. Sadly, too many festivities were cancelled. Blessings from WV!

    ReplyDelete