HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Home Sweet Home Quilt Kit Pre-Order!

It won't be long and the new Red & Green Quilts book (by Martingale Publishing) will be delivered mid-November.  The moment I completed my quilt, Home Sweet Home, I stocked and saved enough fabric for a limited amount of quilt kits!  

Right now, you can PRE-ORDER a kit for my Home Sweet Home quilt, and the brand new book, Red & Green Quilts

Your kit will include all of the exact same fabrics I used to make my original quilt!!!  I've held onto those fabrics and saved them for months and months just waiting for this book to come out.  Your kit also includes a personalized, autographed copy of the Red & Green Quilts book......and FREE shipping within the United States.

I only have a small, limited amount of kits available, so don't delay if you'd really like one. 

Your kit and book will ship mid-November. 

Quilt size is 59 x 71


Click here to read about my Home Sweet Home quilt kit Pre-Order.

Click here to Pre-order a personalized, autographed copy of the Red & Green Quilts book without the kit.


My next Quilt Archaeology is coming very soon........

Stay safe, be well.....keep stitching!

2 comments: