HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, March 29, 2021

Monday's With Marcus II ~ Dolores Smith of Timeworn Toolbox

 Another Monday, funday!!!!  Today, we are spotlighting fellow Marcus Fabrics designer....


....Dolores Smith!  Her company name is Timeworn Toolbox and the fabric she designs is uniquely her own in her soft, muted palettes.  Gorgeous!!  Please visit her at Homestead Hearth (the quilt shop she co-owns with Sarah Maxwell) to download her sweet Simplify pillow pattern.

This week, I'm continuing to piece my new Primitive Traditions quilt.  I'm enjoying the piecing, and loving how it's coming out.  Can't wait until I can layout all the blocks.....we all love that part. 

I'm also working on piecing two more little quilts using my Tiny Baskets block....so there will be three quilts in the pattern - not just one!  I so adore that block that I haven't been able to stop making them!  Teehee....

The next fabric line after Primitive Traditions is called Country Meadow, and my sample fabric has arrived.  I can't wait to show it to you!  If you'd like a sneak peek of Country Meadow, click here

I try to post to my Instagram and Facebook pages five times a week, so if you'd like to see a lot more, please follow me on social media.  

Stay safe, everybody and be well!  


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute pillow!! I'm loving your Country Meadow fabrics Pam!

    ReplyDelete