HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

New Bundles ~ Scrap Boxes and Last Call for Pre-Orders!

 I have re-stocked my fat quarter bundle collections......

The new Folk Art Star prints are available in fat quarters...

.....a limited number of full collection bundles are available....


...and a whole new batch of color bank bundles!
including new shirting and light print bundles!!!  I love color bundles!!!

I've also prepared half a dozen of my super popular scrap boxes, too!!  

Click here to browse the new bundle selections.


This is also your LAST CALL FOR PRE-ORDERS on the four Primitive Traditions quilt kits.

I thought I would have more time to place the fabric order, but I have to get it in next week.  

Click here to read all of the details about pre-ordering any of the four quilt kits. 

Click here to browse the Primitive Traditions quilt kits for pre-order.

Cut off is Monday morning, March 29th.  

I'm sewing away on Primitive Traditions to get it off to the quilter because there's a new fabric line coming in any day now!!!  Exciting stuff!

Be well and happy stitching!




No comments:

Post a Comment