HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, October 22, 2021

Dear Prudence Sew~Along Part Three

 I hope your Birds in the Air blocks are coming right along.  Did you use the Seam Align glue?  How do you like it??  I hope you found it super helpful with the points of the triangles.  No doubt by now, you've got this block mastered!


This week's assignment is to complete the remaining blocks with the two gray fabrics....


 and the two black fabrics.  Next week, we will sew the quilt together.  Prudence is coming along nicely!

In The Studio this week......

I'm delighted to announce that my Tokens of the Past~Halloween Spirit pattern is finished!  Oh, I am jazzed about how great these little quilts turned out.




Both the Tokens of the Past~Halloween Spirit pattern......
...and the Walnut Hollow pattern are available now!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment