HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, February 25, 2022

Old Blue Calicos ~ LAST CALL for Pre-orders

 If you've been thinking about placing an order for my new quilts designed with my brand new Old Blue Calicos fabric collection, this is your last chance.

The first quilt is called Nines in the Middle and is a Log Cabin block with a Nine Patch in the center.  It is then surrounded by a Flying Geese border!  Quilt size is 74 x 82.

This is Charleston Landing.  The image above is my EQ image.

The quilt top was just completed so I snapped a few photos before dropping it off with the quilter.


The quilt features the Bird of Paradise block and is quite easy to make using Deb Tucker's V Block ruler (required.)  Read my previous blog post for more block details.  Quilt size is 65 x 78.

These are the fabrics in my Old Blue Calicos collection.
The fabrics are due to arrive in March.  You can pre-order both quilt kits and a Fat Quarter bundle now.  Your order will ship as soon as the fabric arrives and we can prepare the kits and bundles.  

You can read a lot of kit pre-order details in my previous blog post here.

Pre-order the kits and bundles here.  

This offer ends Sunday, February 27th.  

Keep your needle busy and your heart content!  Be well....

1 comment:

  1. Love these gorgeous blues, and your patterns are lovely! I am especially drawn to Charleston Landing, but Nines in the Middle is beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete