HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, June 3, 2022

Remembering Betsy ~ Part Two

 

Now that our Remembering Betsy quilt center is sewn, all we have to do is make the Flying Geese and add them as our border.

Gotta love a quick and easy little quilt!  You'll make (44) Flying Geese for each side border, and add your corner posts.  Done and done!  Ready for the summer patriotic months.

Speaking of patriotic quilts.....

Star Spangled Liberty was a block of the month many years ago.  I've had a lot of requests for this pattern over the years and decided to make it available as a digital download!

The quilt has two versions:  one with the America applique in the center row, and the other as an all-pieced version (no applique.)
Both versions are included in the pattern.  

I am adding more patterns to my Digital Download collection all the time.  If you'd like to see all of the patterns available as downloads, click here.

I'm packing up and hitting the road, headed to Pigeon Forge, TN for the Mountain Quiltfest event.  I'll try to post some photos on Instagram and Facebook of this wonderful quilt show, with classes and vendors galore.  If you're in the area, please stop by and say hello!  I'll be in a classroom, but visit before and after class, and during lunch break.  I have lots of goodies with me to buy, too!  

Keep your needle busy and your heart content.  Be well, my friends! 




No comments:

Post a Comment