HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Pre-Order Cheddar & Coal 2 Quilt Kits & Bundles!!

 

I've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new Cheddar & Coal 2 fabric collection.....and it's almost here!  Here's your first look at the fabrics in the collection.

There are three colorways of this gorgeous floral print.
...eight cheddar prints....

...seven black prints....
...and six neutral prints.  Twenty four prints in total.

Now, here's a look at what I've created using these yummy fabrics.
Spellbound by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts

Halloween is truly one of my favorite times of year.  It brings happy childhood memories, and I loved enjoying the holiday with my own kids.  There's something about the striking contrast between the black and orange fabrics that is fun to decorate the house with.  And I really, really enjoy designing fabrics and quilts for Halloween!

Spellbound is my new quilt featuring all of the fabrics in my brand new Cheddar & Coal 2 fabric collection for Marcus Fabrics.  Half of the blocks have a light background, and the other half have beige backgrounds, making the quilt blocks 'glow'! I love that!

The quilt is made using modern rotary cutting and piecing techniques.  No special rulers required.  The quilt measures 70 x 79.

You can pre-order just the quilt kit, or choose to add one of the four backing choices.  Usually, I offer just one backing print, but I couldn't make up my mind which one you'd like.  So, I decided to offer you four backing choices!!  The backing is only $11 per yard when ordered with the Spellbound quilt kit.

The Spellbound pattern is FREE with your Pre-Order.....a $12 value!

Click here to Pre-Order a Spellbound quilt kit and optional backing.
My creativity just wouldn't stop with Spellbound.  I love decorating with small quilts for Halloween, and the three quilts above are in my new Haunted Halloween pattern.
Haunted Maze quilt; Haunted Halloween pattern by Pam Buda
Haunted Maze measures 16 x 16
Spooky Star quilt; Haunted Halloween pattern by Pam Buda
Spooky Star measures 14 x 14
Star Gate quilt; Haunted Halloween pattern by Pam Buda
Stargate measures 17 x 17.

All three quilts are in the Haunted Halloween pattern, and there's a kit you can order to make all three!!  

The kit includes a 10 x 10 precut of Cheddar & Coal 2, and additional yardage for blocks, backgrounds, borders and binding.  Oh, and it includes all three backings as well!  
Did I mention the Haunted Halloween pattern is FREE with your pre-order?  It's a $17 value!

Click here to pre-order the Haunted Halloween quilt trio kit.

Click here to pre-order a Fat Quarter or Half Yard bundle of Cheddar & Coal 2.

Cheddar & Coal 2 fabrics are supposed to ship in mid-April.  So, it will take a little time to cut, fold and assemble the kits, but I will ship them to you just as soon as possible.

I'm accepting pre-orders until Monday, March 13th.  

As always, I feel it's very important to mention that your local quilt shop may be getting Cheddar & Coal 2 as well.  I always encourage you to purchase from your LQS before buying from me.  It is imperative that we all continue to support our LQS.  Not sure if they will have Cheddar & Coal 2?  Give them a call and ask them.  Please...support our wonderful quilt shops!

Keep your needle busy and your heart content.  Be well, my friends, and THANK YOU for your continued support of my little business.  I wouldn't be here without you!







No comments:

Post a Comment