HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Market Day ~ Airing of the Quilts ~ Part Two

I hope you've been enjoying the quilt show!  I'll get right back to the

Airing of the Quilts

Here's the next batch of Market Day quilt photos.... 
Deb from South Carolina

Debbie A from California ~ mini version

Debbie A from California ~ regular size
Debbie P from Massachusetts

Deborah from Canada

Deborah B from California ~ regular size

Deborah B from California ~ mini version
Dona from Vermont ~ Mini

Dona from Vermont

Donna L from California

Dominique from France
Elaine M from Indiana
 
Ginny M from Illinois ~ regular size

Ginny M from Illinois ~ Mini version
Jan from Indiana
Jane L from Arizona

Janet from New Jersey

Janet G from New Jersey

Janet G from Massachusetts
Janet O from Utah

Jean B from Minnesota

JoAnn B from Massachusetts

More inspiring Market Day quilts coming in my next post!  

9 comments:

  1. It is so fun to see everyone's interpretation of the pattern. I especially like the different colorways people chose. I think the red/green version would make great Christmas decor! And that mini in blues is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all wonderful but I must say that Janet's little blue version with the extra borders is super clever. I really like the result! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous parade! So nice to see all the versions of your wonderful pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I'm in love with all of them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting our quilts. I so enjoy seeing them all, They all look so beautiful. This SAL was my first, and sure was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness, Pam! We sure do have some talented quilters among us, don't we?! They're all beautiful, but I am especially smitten with the last one in this group from "JoAnn in Massachusetts". I REALLY love the quilting she did on her quilt as it really enhances her piecing. I'd like to know more about her quilting on this quilt and wonder if this quilter would email me at iquilt 4 peace at inbox dot com. My eyes just won't tell me if her quilting lines are spaced differently in different parts of the quilt or not - they appear to be to me, but then my eyes aren't what they used to be. :-( I also really like the greenish one that looks quite Christmas-y. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is good to see such a variety of the same quilt and how they look different depending on colour choice

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Janet from New Jersey's mini version with the diamond strips & the gorgeous blue colorway.

    ReplyDelete