HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, November 24, 2014

More Treenware & Berries

In my last post, I wrote about what the term "treenware" means, and since it's items made from wood, and wood is brown, I thought it was a fun nineteenth century name for this line.  There are some reds in the line as well, hence the berries.  

Here are all the fabrics in the collection!  


(I apologize for the poor photos.  Believe me, these browns and reds are beautiful, warm, lovely colors.  I have a terrible time taking pictures of fabric, as somehow, even without a flash, they seem washed out!  Trust me...you'll love the fabrics!!)

The print above is the main print in the line.  I hesitated to even show it to you because the photo is so bad.  The colors don't look anything like the real fabric, which is a warm and beautiful brown.  This print is adorable and I'm so excited about it! 


 There are ten browns....


 Five reds.....

And six creams.


I'm still putting the finishing touches on the quilt designed for this collection.  

Watch for more news on Treenware & Berries, coming soon.  It will be shown to your local quilt shop owner in January, and fabric will be in the shops March or April of 2015!!



Don't forget!!  One week from today, December 1st.....


....our Primitive Christmas Handwork Blog Hop begins!!  

Be sure to visit Cheri Payne's blog, Quilts By Cheri, as she kicks off our designer holiday celebration.  

I invite you to return right here on Dec 9th when I post my project.  This is gonna be so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous line of fabric! I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I LOVE*LOVE*LOVE your new fabric!! Will be keeping my eyes open for this fabric for sure!! Thanks for the heads up! And I look forward to the Hop!!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I didn't have to wait until next year for this gorgeous collection. Love the colours and love the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this Pam!! Sure hope it gets to NZ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the combo of red and brown. These prints have my heart beating faster!! You have done an outstanding job on this collection! Can't wait!
    Try this for your photo sometime. When it is dark, get your fabric set the way you want it, turn off all the lights and take the photo with a flash. I get my best colors that way at times. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful fabric range Pam, just my colours too. I sure hope the range makes it 'down under' to NZ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely fabrics! I will be on the lookout for some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so beautiful. What a fun combination. You keep coming up with such beautiful fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Pam! Another one I will totally not be able to resist. Your collections are so beautiful and versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pam, no need for apologize's, you do as good as the other gal!☺️ Love the new fabrics & love your blog. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete