HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Tokens of the Past: Gathering In Red Special Offer!!


Right after fall quilt market, I introduced the first pattern in my new Tokens of the Past series, called Gathering In Red.  I'm so happy to say that this pattern has been very well received.  

You may remember that I made all of the units and blocks for all three quilts from just one of the brand new Prairie Gathering 10" precut squares!  Add the borders and binding and your done!  How's that for easy, breezy??


Gotta love simple patchwork like the Checkerboard blocks that make up the center of this quilt.  Had to add the star block border....who doesn't love stars anyway?  They're always a welcome addition to any quilt, and I named it Checkerboard Stars.  Why call it anything else?
This quilt measures 24" x 24".

I wanted to feature that pretty medium red fabric, and put is smack dab in the center of the star block for this quilt, and it seems to radiate in a burst of color from the center star.  And, so I named this quilt, Starburst.  This quilt measures 24" x 24".  

I wanted a simple table runner that had a lot of movement to it, and this quilt, simply called, Friendship Stars, certainly has that.  The full range of creams and reds are perfectly set off by the deepest red border for a stunning presentation.  This quilt measures 22" x 16".  

The Prairie Gathering precut features forty 10" x 10" squares, two each of twenty prints I selected myself.  Look for the Prairie Gathering precut at your local shop in February, 2015!


As we are about to give thanks for the blessings in our lives, I'd like to extend a special offer to you....a little something to show my gratitude, and thank you for your business, for reading my blog, for your comments, and friendship.  

I'm offering FREE SHIPPING for 
Gathering In Red kits!!
The Prairie Gathering 10" precuts are available for a very limited time, in limited quantities.  Because of this, it's best to pre-order yours to be certain you'll have one.  




Obviously, red and white quilts are still all the rage as seen in this stunning exhibit at Fall Quilt Market in Houston.  Be still my heart!
Prairie Dresden Pincushion by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts
And...as an additional bonus, with each order, I'll also include the pattern for my Prairie Dresden Pincushion!  Another FREEBIE!!  You can use the scraps from making your quilts to make the pincushion, or two, or three!  

So, visit my website to place your order.  Order by December 22nd and you'll get free shipping within the U.S.   International orders will receive a $9 credit toward shipping.  All orders will ship as soon as the precuts arrive, sometime in February, 2015, when a wonderful package will arrive at your doorstep.

Wishing you and your family a blessed and 
Happy Thanksgiving!!


5 comments:

  1. The checkout didn't work when I ordered through the blog link. When I went directly to the website, the item was still in my shopping cart and the checkout worked. FYI, in case anyone else contacts you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, is fabulous and the border caught my eye.Love all your fabric combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like a vintage pickup to drive in my drive-way. I learned to drive in my dad's late 40's Ford and would love to have one now. The tree farm stitchery reminds me of my growing up years in Oklahoma where I woke up one Christmas morning convinced that Santa had come in a red pickup truck. To this day, I can see that truck in my minds eye. Great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam you are always thanking all of us out here in quilter heaven but I want to say thanks to you for being such an inspiration. I love sewing but need the ideas out there to help - I have so many of your patterns and fabrics. Just got my Settler's Puzzle back from River Valley Quilting - it is just beautiful - Mike did a fantastic job - I could not be more pleased. But again, the pattern and fabric came from you. Merry Christmas to you and your family and may 2015 be full of more of your ideas and beautiful fabrics representing the past.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read that Post and got it fine and informative.
    Robinets de Baignoire

    ReplyDelete